Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Microsoft Surface vs InCharge Duo for iPad for COOL GADGET Points

As a Mac user I am in LOVE with the amazing functionality. There are so many programs that make having a mac so much fun, it is also very easy to work with.  With that said, I do love that there are some  AMAZINGLY COOL products that I have seen within the PC world lately.

Microsoft  Surface seems to be on the Amazingly cool list, because it literally allows you to bring any surface to life. On the other hand there is the inCharge, which is a dual charging pad for your iPad and iPhone.  WELL both are cool but I must admit that although I am a Mac Addict I would definitely venture more to the PC side if I had the Microsoft Surface.

So overall I would say that Microsoft Surface is cooler than the inCharge. You be the judge....

Microsoft Surface   -VS-  inCharge

No comments:

Post a Comment