Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday's Book: 2020 Web Vision: How the Internet Will Revolutionize Future Homes, Business & Society

The Internet has become a part of every waking moment of our lives, or it could be just my life. I was one of the early waves of people on the Internet train back in the mid 90's before the Internet Bubble when the Internet was text based. Boy have we come a long way from that time.

What instantly grabbed me about the Internet, was my ongoing thirst to know things. I would become so wrapped up in the Internet and I soon became the "GO TO" person at the job that I had at the time. I was the person to ask, the person to train others and the overall walking knowledge base. The Internet has grow so much since then and the road that is on is exciting and I can't wait to see what's in store for us.

So for Wednesday's book I selected 2010 Web Vision: How will the Revolutionize Future Homes, Business & Society

To see more of the Future of the Internet, check out the video below.



No comments:

Post a Comment