Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wednesday book selection: Blogging, Citizenship, and the Future of Media

Wednesday's book selection is about Blogging, I say that with an odd chuckle in an "I'm so glad I amuse myself" sort of way.  I do in fact find it particularly amusing that you are reading my blog in which I share my opinion about a book that some else wrote about blogging. I find that strangely funny.  Sidenote I'm sure that there's a rule somewhere that says I can't use the word blogging that many times in such a short span of time.

So, anyway I selected Wednesday's book because I have found that blogging has unexpectedly played a larger role in my life than I had originally anticipated. At one time I was like BLOG, for what? Now I do find it quite liberating as it allows you to open the doorway to dialogue about many subjects.  This is one of the things that the book will go into but in more detail.  It will go into how blogging is affecting our every day lives, how things have changed and how it will effect us moving forward. So read more more about Blogging, Citizenship and the Future of Media. 

No comments:

Post a Comment