Monday, November 22, 2010

Moscato Sweet Potatoes

Ok, So I KNOW that my recipe day is on Friday. However this recipe just CALLED to me. Due to the recipe beckoning to me and considering that Thanksgiving is so close I thought I would share. I LOVE Moscato and Sweet Potatoes..Can you say DOUBLE YUM!

Amplify’d from republic.barefootwine.com

Barefoot Moscato Sweet Potatoes

By: Randy photo Randy

Posted: November 10

Category: Holiday & Special Occassions

Wine Pairing: Moscato

Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 40 minutes

Ingredients

  1. 3 pounds of sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
  2. 1/2 cuo honey
  3. 3 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
  4. 2 tablespoons walnut oil
  5. 1 teaspoon ground Cardamom
  6. 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
  7. 1/2 cup Barefoot Moscato

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
  2. In a large glass baking dish, toss together all ingredients, including the 1/2 cup of Barefoot Moscato.
  3. Bake 20 minutes, then stir the potatoes to expose the pieces from the bottom.
  4. Bake another 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender and caramelized on the outside.
Read more at republic.barefootwine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment