Monday, November 29, 2010

Wiki Leaks..Have they GONE TOO FAR?

I am a firm believer in Social Media and freedom of expression, however is there a certain point that is considered crossing the line? We all feel as if we have a right to information and as Americans we tend to have a hardcore sense of entitlement; However, at what point is enough enough? 

 

I have a love for knowledge and having access to all sort of information by way of traditional and social media.  I guess as an American, I too am guilty of hardcore entitlement of said information.  I do NOT however feel a need to endanger lives, overseas treaties and relationships to gain that information.  This is what Wiki Leaks has done and is continuing to do with their "Leaking" of information. There were "LEAKS" in the past concerning the war which may have potentially put American soldiers lives in danger, now there is a new "LEAK."

 

As I've said before I am a firm believe in sharing information and  freedom of expression.  I am also a believer that Wiki Leaks has gone too FAR!  


I welcome and strongly encourage thoughts, comments, disagreement, yelling, screaming, outrage, cursing or all of the above,  so feel free to post your comments below or directly on my Facebook Wall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment