Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Is Technology moving to fast? Pt 1

Picture_44

 

As a person that is totally into technology and has embraced it as long as there has been something to embrace. I often wonder if technology is moving faster than people can absorb it. There are many that can and will continue to absorb, embrace and wallow in all of the new things that technology has to offer. However what about those that do NOT? How will they fair? It's not as if there can be a roll back of the clock to allow them to catch up.
 
As individuals that embrace technology should we feel obligated to look back, reach our hand out to ensure that people are with us, or do we keep on moving in our technological haze of newer, faster better technologies?

These questions really prompted me to consider what I should do to help people that have not moved along and grabbed the lightening fast pace of technology growth.  As an Internet Marketer I feel compelled to help and I am moving toward that as we "speak." I will keep you updated on my progress and share an exciting venture that I am working on soon.

What are your thoughts? Do you think that technology has moved to fast? Do you think its possible to catch up if you are one that has been left behind in the super quick advancements of technology?

As usual, I welcome thoughts and comments, good, bad, ugly or indifferent. So feel free to leave a comment here or directly on my Facebook Wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment