Thursday, April 21, 2011

Simple Landing page vs Full website landing page

Iframe

The phasing out of FBML pages in favor of iFrame pages have opened the door to some questions of how complicated we should make the landing page of our Facebook pages.
 
I am sort of in favor of a fancy bells and whistles kind of iframe page, in ADDITION to a simple landing page. This is primarily due to wanting to display some of the company capabilities.

I am very surprised that I am hearing that most people prefer a simple Facebook Landing page as opposed to the bells a whistle page.

What are your thoughts? Have you switch from the FBML page to an iFrame page? If so are you going to keep it simple? Or go with bells and whistles?

 

As usual, I welcome comments, good, bad, ugly or indifferent. Feel free to comment here or directly on my Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment