Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wednesday book selection: Cook Book WEDNESDAY !

 

My blog posts on Cooking are VERY popular and I am really enjoying presenting them because I have an opportunity to search for great recipes!  Some of the recipes are my own but the recent posts were amazing dishes found online.Rember that I have every RECIPE in QR Code form so you can scan them and access them later.

 

It is really great to provide recipes for weekends when there's time to prepare dishes.  However I found that I need inspiration during the week as well. I also need a quick reference cookbook that provides a easy to cook dish with just a few ingredients. As super busy professionals quick and easy is the only way for me or I will be chowing down on Captain Crunch with my 11 year old.  So in my efforts to walk away from the Crunch Berries I am going to feature a few cookbooks that will make the selection of food during the week a lot easier. My first step away from the Cruch Berries will start with reading cookbook Fresh Food Fast Yum!   

 

Keep and eye out for my HUGE Blog that will focus an AMAZING THANKSGIVING FEAST..there will be food, drink and desert ....YUM!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment